First and foremost, take a deep breath, get the car to a safe location, park, and proceed with the following procedures:
- If the car is smoking or on fire, immediately get all of the passengers and yourself out of the vehicle, and get as far away as you safely can before calling 911.
- In other cases, put your hazard lights on and safely get out of the vehicle if necessary.
- Call us or Message Us and report the incident to us to receive assistance. In the meantime, take pictures of the physical damages done to the car or any objects involved.
- Follow procedures from the roadside assistance personnel.
- With all of the information and pictures you have, message us on Facebook with your booking information, and we’ll take care of the rest.