Now more than ever, It's highly important that you keep the condition of your car clean and sanitized.
We require that you properly sanitize the frequently touched areas as shown below with the right disinfecting agents. Please do your research in finding a disinfecting agent that is safe to use in the interior of your car to avoid excessive wear and tear.
Here is a list of some of the frequently touched areas of your car that you should disinfect:
- Driver and passenger door handles (both inside and outside)
- Steering wheel, wiper, and blinker controls
- Gear level and parking brake handles
- Push start button
- Infotainment controls or touch screens
- Seat adjustment and mirror controls
- Overhead controls (light switches, etc)
- Vanity mirrors
- Center console