Before you can book cars on ShiftRide, we need to make sure that you have a valid driver’s license and are eligible to drive with ShiftRide. We use your driver’s license to perform a driving record check the first time you book, and from time to time where necessary.
Articles in this section
- How does booking with ShiftRide work?
- Am I eligible to use ShiftRide?
- How old do I have to be to book with ShiftRide?
- What does ShiftRide use my driver's license for?
- What’s the shortest time I can book a car for?
- How many KMs can I drive the car?
- How long can I book a car for?
- How do I know when a car is available for booking?
- How many passengers can the cars fit?
- Can I drive with ShiftRide if I have a driver's license from outside of Canada?