With ShiftRide, there is no minimum amount of time to book a car. The blue cars displayed on the app are available as of now. Your trip can be as short as 10 minutes. You pay as much as you use the car, based on time and distance driven during your trip. Read more about how to get a price estimate for your trip.
Articles in this section
- How does booking with ShiftRide work?
- Am I eligible to use ShiftRide?
- How old do I have to be to book with ShiftRide?
- What does ShiftRide use my driver's license for?
- What’s the shortest time I can book a car for?
- How many KMs can I drive the car?
- How long can I book a car for?
- How do I know when a car is available for booking?
- How many passengers can the cars fit?
- Can I drive with ShiftRide if I have a driver's license from outside of Canada?