ShiftRide charges the total amount for each booking on your credit card, safely and securely at the end of each booking. If there are extra fees that take place, the charge will also be placed on the primary credit card provided. All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256 through a third-party partner.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- Is there an underage or sign up fee?
- How is the price calculated?
- How does ShiftRide's pricing compare to other options?
- What does ShiftRide use my credit card information for?
- How do I apply a promotion code in the app?
- When do I pay for my booking?
- Why does my booking have a "license fee"?