You’re responsible for paying parking tickets or fines you receive during your trip to ShiftRide. ShiftRide will collect the ticket and pay for it on behalf of the car owner. After receiving the ticket, safely store it in the glove compartment of the car or in the center console and Message us on Facebook with your booking information to report it to us, failure to do so can cause extra fees placed on your account.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to gas up the car and pay for it?
- The parking spot I picked up the car at is occupied.
- Can I drive outside of Canada?
- Can I smoke in the car?
- What happens if I can’t return the car on time?
- I received a parking ticket.
- I've made a mess inside the car.
- I've lost the car keys.
- I've damaged the car.
- I've been involved in a minor accident.