We need to inspect your car before having it available on ShiftRide for members to book. This is simply because we need to make sure your car is safe to drive, meets the proper eligibility criteria and is functioning normally. We will also perform regular check up on the car to ensure everything is proper.
Articles in this section
- Is my car eligible to be listed on ShiftRide?
- Why does ShiftRide require an inspection of my car?
- Can I list my car on ShiftRide if it's a leased car?
- What are the steps to listing my car on ShiftRide?
- Can I stop sharing my car with ShiftRide at any time?
- Who can drive my car?
- Who pays for gas?
- How far will users drive my car?
- How long will users be out with my car?
- How do I make sure my car is back when I need it again?