Even though our users are covered by our insurance while driving your car, we recommend you to consult with your insurance broker to explain that you're listing your car on ShiftRide. ShiftRide is not responsible for any issues related to your own auto policy.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- Will sharing with ShiftRide affect my own insurance premium?
- Do I have to tell my insurance company that I'm listing with ShiftRide?
- Do I still need to have to have my own insurance on my car?
- How much can I expect to earn from listing with ShiftRide?
- Do I have to pay any fees to list my car on ShiftRide?
- How do I get paid?
- How can I earn more with ShiftRide?
- Who pays for normal wear and tear of my car?