No. While sharing your car with ShiftRide, our insurance coverage becomes the primary coverage. This means that if there is an issue that occurs during a ShiftRide booking and we do need to make a claim, our insurance company would cover everything listed here. You will still have your own auto policy on your vehicle which will remain as primary when you're driving your own car.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- Will sharing with ShiftRide affect my own insurance premium?
- Do I have to tell my insurance company that I'm listing with ShiftRide?
- Do I still need to have to have my own insurance on my car?
- How much can I expect to earn from listing with ShiftRide?
- Do I have to pay any fees to list my car on ShiftRide?
- How do I get paid?
- How can I earn more with ShiftRide?
- Who pays for normal wear and tear of my car?