We recommend that you share your car for at least 4 hours per day. Although we don’t require you to follow that minimum availability, we evaluate the performance of all cars on ShiftRide from time to time. This means that if we notice that your car is not being shared as often or users are not booking your car enough, we will contact you to try and resolve it moving forward. Also, do keep in mind that the more your car is available, the more you can earn! So whenever you park your car, just Message us on Facebook and let us know your car is ready to be booked.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my car's schedule?
- How often should I list my car on ShiftRide?
- How do I apply the ShiftRide stickers on my car?
- Where should I leave my car parked?
- What do I do before I want to start sharing?
- How do I know the person driving is a safe driver?
- How does the user lock and unlock my car?
- How do I use the Lockbox?
- What does the BOX device in my car do and how do I use it?
- Do I have to keep my car clean?