When we're listing your car on ShiftRide, we will ask you for the parking location of your car. Typically, this would be your driveway, apartment garage, or work parking lot that’s accessible from outside. If you need assistance finding a parking spot that's in a more favorable location to users, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to find you a good parking spot to help you earn more.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my car's schedule?
- How often should I list my car on ShiftRide?
- How do I apply the ShiftRide stickers on my car?
- Where should I leave my car parked?
- What do I do before I want to start sharing?
- How do I know the person driving is a safe driver?
- How does the user lock and unlock my car?
- How do I use the Lockbox?
- What does the BOX device in my car do and how do I use it?
- Do I have to keep my car clean?